# 51 She Has Ventured (Spill River, Spill) (January 28th, 2009)
From the moment that I opened my mouth and started talking, people started to stop caring.
- Regurgitate Order
- If Anyone Knows
- Not a Good Learner
This album was recorded on January 28th, 2009 at Bluepen Studios.
All songs by Naythen Wilson.
Dedicated to all of those who have listened and cared for the first 50 albums.
# 52 BARNDANCE (January 30th, 2009)
Keep looking for it, eventually it will never be found.
- A Tale of Glass and Chance
- Reeling In the Leisure
- The Mathematics Waltz
- Somber and Dusty
- Eat What You Hit
- Going Through My Stuff
- Unimpressed With Your Foyer
- Care For None
- A Song For Daniel
- Recipe For Tonight
- Third Times an End
- I Love You, Misery
- As Was I
This album was recorded on January 30th, 2009 at Bluepen Studios.
All songs written by Naythen Wilson with some help from an electronic buddy.
# 53 Suffix (February 26th, 2009)
These are but ten simple visions, none of which have you paid in full.
- Spotless Just Then
- Balloon Removed
- Former of Two to Six
- Mecond Di Saive
- The Icepick
- In the Canton Wind
- Left For Me
- Emma (Gone There)
- Laughing Stock
All songs written by Naythen Wilson
Bass guitar - Stephen Cicia
Artwork by Naythen Wilson/Marsha Brown
This album was completed on February 26th, 2009 at Bluepen Studios.
# 54 The Nod (April 3rd, 2009)
I will be returning home as soon as I can. I only have the inhaler left to conquer.
- Big White, Little White, Two Little Grays
- The Trip Revealed
- Carve Your Smile
This album was recorded on April 3rd, 2009 at Bluepen Studios
All songs written and performed by Naythen Wilson.
THIS IS WHERE THE ORIGINAL ALBUM STREAM ENDED... THERE WERE NEVER GOING TO BE ANYMORE. THIS NEXT PHASE IS DIFFERENT, MUCH DIFFERENT. MORE BITTER. MORE DEFINED. MORE SHARP.
# 55 Fire Sadly (June 11th, 2009)
- Gate Seven
- Some Unpleasantries
- They Just Pulled In
- A Piece of Plastic Lands On Your Shoulder
- Reportedly Grabbing at The Moon
- Evening Over Sauesse
- Fits In With the Accomplishments
- The Coffin Mirrors
- Ringing Through Fog
This album was recorded on June 11th, 2009 at Bluepen Studios.
All songs written and performed by Naythen Wilson with Special Guest Stephen Cicia
# 56 8th Boulevard (August 10th-12th, 2009)
- The Uneven Tenders
- This Was About the Time It All Went Down
- Noon Out
- Long On a Ramp
- She's Returning Home
- Completion (It Was Done)
- I Never Expected This Day To Be Your Birthday
- Vines of Singapore
- Forty Feet Down
- 8th Boulevard
This album was recorded on August 10th-12th, 2009 at Bluepen Studios
All songs written by Naythen Wilson with help from Katherine.
# 57 Breakdown Math (August 19th, 2009)
- The Long Dreaded Release
- False Creatures
- For Crib or For Cricket
- Return to The First Act
- Not Near the Stairs
- A Level Up
- Breakdown Math
All songs written by Naythen Wilson with special guest Gary Veilleux on Bass Guitar and Baritone Guitar.
Recorded on August 19th, 2009 at Bluepen Studios
# 58 The Dead Behavior: A Collection of Side Projects, Ramblings, Cover Songs, and Jam Sessions With Good Friends (September 2009)
- Where We Left Off (The Fuckin' Trolleys)
- Old Boots (Two Bite Brownie Factory)
- Middle Aged Goddess (Nicole LePera)
- Destroying the Counter Culture
- The Peshtigo Fire (Stan Keach)
- I Am Going To Cry
- Mr. Limpy's Dysfunction (The Happy Cannibals)
- Shoot You
- 5th Grade Super Hero (Whip the Bulge)
- Something Steve
- Spinal Meningitis Got Me Down (Ween)
- Country Beat It (Michael Jackson/Bill Wills)
- I Wanna Stay Home (Jellyfish)
- Dennis Kills
- Older (They Might Be Giants)
- Piss On Baby Jesus (The Happy Cannibals)
- Missing Sequences (Voivod)
- It Seems That You Are Wrong
- Introduction to Me (Anna Pillsbury)
- Doin' The Prison
- Vase on There (Liquid Tylenol Experiment)
- Did Your Dad Die This Weekend (Lungbutter)
- Tankerfuck (Tom Wilson)
- Catchy Test Song
- My Heart Will Go On (Celine Dion/David Foster)
- Cleano Shred
- The Night of The Vampire (Roky Erickson)
- With My Luck
- Willie The Pimp (Captain Beefheart/Frank Zappa)
- I'm A Little Teapot
- Fists of Love (The Cory Dunbar Project)
- Confusing Marsha
- Somebody Made For Me (Emmit Rhodes via Jeff Beam)
There are way too many people to thank on this release. It couldn't have been possible without you.
# 59 This Is Just Another CD Full of Karaoke Cover Songs, But These Ones Are Particularly Bad If You Ask Me (September 2009)
- Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band/With A Little Help From My Friends (The Beatles)
- Frosty and Gauguin
- You Raise Me Up (Josh Groban)
- Wanted Dead or Alive (Bon Jovi)
- All You Need Is Love (The Beatles)
- White Christmas (Bing Crosby)
- Stand By Me (Ben E. King)
- Sweet Dreams (The Eurythmics)
- Everything I Do ( I Do It For You) (Bryan Adams)
- Have Myself Some Very Little Headspace
- Every Rose Has It's Thorn (Poison)
- Landslide (Fleetwood Mac)
- Baby Got Back (Sir Mix-a-lot)
- Hotel California (The Eagles)
- Right Here Waiting For You (Richard Marx)
- The Civil House Gang
This is a collection of ridiculous karaoke covers I have done in recent years, that I didn't feel were good enough to be released. The sole purpose of this recording is to make you laugh or smile or at least slam your fists on the table. I didn't play any of the instruments on this album, I only provided the voices. Track 2, 10 and 16 are lyrics of my own over the original backing tracks. Those songs were improvised in a semi-unconscious state at four or five in the morning. I don't remember tracking them, I barely even remember how that session came about. Either or, I hope you enjoy these songs and in the future I am quite sure that more of these will come your way.
# 60 In Ways: The Best of Naythen Wilson 2005-2009 (September 2009)
- Death Witch
- Big White, Little White, Two Little Grays
- Soul Carnival
- Foreign Itch
- You're Welcome
- The Devotion Plug
- On the Radio
- With These Hands
- Leaves Pour
- Black Wine
- I Love You, Misery
- Pond Scum Delusions
- Fortunes Navigate
Here is something to look back on.
Here is something to hold.
Here is concrete proof.
Here is a textbook.
Here is a wallet.
Here are a series of switches.
Here are the rules.
Here are the curses.
Here are the tools need to grieve.
Here is an inner supper.
Here is an episode of merit.
Here is the coffin talk.
Here is what I have given you.
Here is the end.
Here is the finish line.
Here is your last chance.
All songs by Naythen Wilson